This training is open and free to all new or active 3CX Partners and is aimed at pre-sales and support technical personnel tasked with the responsibility of promoting, installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting 3CX client installations and seeking to achieve the 3CX Certification. This training will prepare attendees for the 3CX Academy Certification Exam.
Knowledge of Microsoft networking technology and concepts.
This training scheme will enable you to:
- Appreciate the painless deployment of the server on a standard Windows machine.
- Understand how to setup both software and hardware SIP Phone extensions.
- Understand how to set up PSTN gateways for the termination of telephone lines, analogue, ISDN, complete with DID.
- Understand how to set up ITSPs (normal VoIP Providers, and SIP Trunk Providers).
- Learn about the architecture of 3CX Phone System for Windows.
Additional points of interest:
- A session on how to sell 3CX Phone System.
- Learn how to interact with support platforms when troubleshooting issues.
- A 3CX Technical Supervisor will be moderator of the technical presentation and will be available to meet with you throughout the day.
Wed, May 04, 2016 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Doors Open / Registration
- Course 1: Introduction and Installation
- 1.1 Introduction to 3CX Phone System
- 1.2 Installing 3CX Phone System
- 1.3 Upgrading or Re-installing
- Course 2: Phones & Extensions
- 2.0 Deploying 3CXPhone
- 2.1 Configuring IP Phones (Snom & Fanvil)
- 2.2 Configuring Extentions
- 2.3 Configuring Forwarding Rules
- Lunch break
- Course 3: VoIP Providers, PSTN Gateways & Routing Rules
- 3.1 Configuring VoIP Providers / SIP Trunks
- 3.2 Configuring PSTN Gateways
- 3.3 Configuring Inbound Routing
- 3.4 Configuring Outbound Routing
- Course 4: NAT and Port Forwarding
- 4.1 NAT and Port Forwarding
- 4.2 Remote Extensions
- Inbound and Outbound – Basic Concepts
- Course 5: Basic Troubleshooting
- Server Activity Log
- Contacting Support
- Information and Guides
- Do & Dont’s
- Course 6: 3CX Webmeeting
- Setting up a web meeting via 3CXPhone
- Windows Client vs. WebRTC
- Q&A and wrap-up