Complete voice and video solutions that extend Microsoft unified communications and empower user collaborative experiences
- Broadest portfolio — Select from a full line of desktop, huddle, and conference room solutions that enhance and extend the Microsoft UC experience
- Direct integration — Polycom voice and video solutions integrate directly with Skype for Business without gateways, resulting in lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and a better user experience
- Office 365 PBX ready — Polycom® VVX® phones are the first 3rd party interoperable phones to support Office 365 Cloud PBX services with PSTN calling capabilities
- Workflow integration — Single workflow for integrated voice and video collaboration drives consistency and user adoption
Polycom and Microsoft connect people everywhere
Polycom and Microsoft deliver a complete and integrated end-to-end unified communications (UC) solution for voice, video, conferencing and collaboration and connect with anyone, anywhere, on any device. Skype for Business provides a single interface to access all modes of communication and allows you to find and initiate conversations without leaving the application, inside and outside firewalls. Polycom solutions extend the benefit of Skype for Business and enable highly intuitive, secure, and scalable voice and video collaboration experiences for personal and group collaboration, while delivering interoperability with other environments.
Customers looking for Skype for Business phones turn to Polycom when they want the highest quality audio, innovative features, and the broadest selection of desktop phones and conference phones available.
- Desktop phones — Polycom’s high-fidelity audio sounds like you are in the same room, whether you are using a handset, hands-free speakerphone, or plug-in headset. Advanced telephony features and peripherals such as the Polycom® VVX® Expansion Module are available for the Polycom VVX series to support a variety of enterprise voice needs, including support for Skype for Business Online with Office 365.
- Conference phones — Polycom is the industry leader in audio conferencing solutions, with superb voice quality, expansive microphone pickup, and advanced audio processing. Polycom® RealPresence Trio™ sets the new standard for affordable voice and video conferencing—the first smart hub for group collaboration.
- Installed Audio — Polycom® SoundStructure® C-Series delivers high-performance voice conferencing for nearly any type of room, including boardrooms, classrooms, and training centers of all sizes.
Video Collaboration Solutions
Polycom offers the broadest portfolio of video solutions that work natively with Skype for Business. Polycom video solutions deliver a great room video collaboration experience that integrates with users’ workflow and extend the reach of video collaboration into huddle rooms, open spaces, conference rooms, boardrooms, as well as vertical applications such as healthcare and education.
The Polycom® RealPresence Trio™ 8800 is the first smart hub for group collaboration that transforms the iconic three-point conference phone into a voice, video and content sharing system that can fit into any team environment, large or small.
Polycom CX Series
Polycom CX series phones, conference phones and speakerphones are integral voice components to consider for any Microsoft UC strategy that includes “Voice”. Combining Polycom® HD Voice™ technology with advanced presence enabled telephony capabilities, these phones and conference stations are easy to use—at the workplace, at the home office, and in conference rooms, lobbies, and common areas. The CX series phones have access to calendar and contacts, rich conferencing, extended functionalities when connected to the PC, and they are secure and easy to manage. The CX5100 and CX5500 Unified Conference Stations not only support voice calling, but also add 360-degree video with active speaker detection. The CX series solutions deliver a fully integrated Microsoft UC experience and are easy to deploy, use, and manage throughout your organization
Polycom VVX Series
To get the return you expect from your unified communications investments, and to improve the way your organization communicates, you need desktop solutions that help everyone to focus on your business rather than your technology.
Polycom VVX Business Media Phones provide a unified voice and video communication experience for executives, knowledge workers and call attendants in organizations of all sizes. By combining Polycom’s superior audio and video technology with innovative industrial designs and user interfaces, these Business Media Phones improve productivity by simplifying communication processes and business workflows.
VVX Business Media Phones offer:
- Premium-quality desktop voice and video solutions that are designed for organizations and businesses of all sizes and budgets
- Intuitive, expandable, business-class phones that are designed for the multitasking needs and shifting schedules of busy managers and knowledge workers
- Tools that generate quick payback and lower travel expenses. Empower each employee for the cost of only one business trip
- Ready for integration into a wide range of unified communications environments.
Services for Microsoft Integration
- Professional Services for Microsoft solution integration — when Skype for Business/Microsoft Lync is part of your environment, Polycom Professional Services will minimize the number of vendors required for a comprehensive solution. Polycom services will provide you with the insights to find the right solution for your business, and to help you plan and deploy your Microsoft solution. You will also have access to Microsoft certified experts, and UC experts, that understand the UC environment inter-dependencies for voice and video collaboration.
- Polycom VVX Services for Skype for Business are focused on ensuring that customers are successful in deploying VVX handsets in a Lync environment and the offer includes QuickStart, HealthCheck, User Orientation, Installation, and Provisioning and Deployment Services.
Skype for Business voice and video integration
- Skype® for Business Server 2015, Lync® Server 2013 and 2010
- Skype for Business clients, Lync 2013 and 2010 client
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013/2010/2007 (SP2)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013/2010/2007 (SP2)
*Refer to product and solution documentation on support. polycom.com/microsoft for Microsoft server products tested with Polycom products
Desktop Phones for Skype for Business
- Polycom® CX300 II, CX500, CX600
- Polycom® VVX® 201, 300/301/310/311, 400/401/410/411, 500/501, 600/601
Conference Phones for Skype for Business
- Polycom® CX100 (personal USB speakerphone)
- Polycom® CX3000, CX5500
- Polycom® RealPresence Trio™ 8800
Group Video Solutions for Skype for Business
- Polycom® RealPresence Trio™ Visual+
Professional Services for Microsoft Solutions
- Envisioning Services
- Implementation Services
- Technical Support Services